Friday, January 30, 2009

7 Days

I am sorry but I need to gloat (i think that's the correct term i want to use) because I just looked up the 10-day forecast for Ft Myers Beach, FL on www.weather.com and found this for next week:

Feb 6 Friday
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 40s.
Feb 7 Saturday
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.
Feb 8 Sunday
Plenty of sun. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.

HIP HIP HOORAY!!! This impending vacation in just one week has been the only thing getting me through this seemingly VERY LONG work week. I really wouldn't even care if it was thunderstorming while I was down there visiting my parents, as long as I could be sitting somewhere watching movies and reading, with some games and puzzles mixed in with my mom and dad. But sunshine and weather above the teens??? I just might be in heaven. Let's hope the report stays this way as the days grow closer!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fabulous, Gin! Have a great time and say hi to your folks from me! :)

    ReplyDelete