Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year, New Decade, New Beginning

So I have been meaning to start a blog for a while now but have never actually done it. I made it a new year's resolution to actually start one and keep it up. Here I am!! People have been asking me what I will talk about in my blog but I think that will develop. I just wanted to share with people about myself and my experiences. Who knows where this will go but it is similar to the next stage of my life I am entering. I am turning 30 in a matter of days and really could not be more ecstatic. I am happy to bit a farewell to my 20's. They were wonderful and horrible, sometimes in the same day. I learned a lot about myself and what I want out of life. I can't wait to start my 30's and this new beginning.

I am new to this whole "blogging" thing so cut me some slack and know there will be more photos and other fun stuff to come. I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Welcome to the blogosphere and happy early birthday! Love the title, love the theme and love the fresh outlook. You wear 30 so well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! I started mine last June and it's uber fun! Happy early birthday!
    ---Sarah Riley

    ReplyDelete