Monday, February 2, 2009

96 Hours

I am now down to a mere 4 days until I head to FL, so bear with me....
The hour countdown has started...woo hoo!!!!
Weather report for the duration of my trip:

Feb 6 Friday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.
Feb 7 Saturday
Mainly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.
Feb 8 Sunday
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 50s.
Feb 9 Monday
More sun than clouds. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 50s.
Feb 10 Tuesday
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 50s.
Feb 11 Wednesday
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 50s.

Although the weather here in MN this weekend was GORGEOUS and made me quite happy to be exactly where I was. Plus Erin, Tina, and I started our new tap class and it was so much fun. The teacher is so great. She teaches at a local college and also is the movement instructor for the Gutherie theater. I feel so lucky have such a talented instructor for a community ed. dance class. The other ladies in the class were great fun too. I think the class probably ranges in age from 20-75. I will miss next week's class but there are still many more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment