Tuesday, February 3, 2009

love, tuesday

  • love finding money in your pocket, this morning I found a dollar in my pocket and I was so happy you would have thought it was $100.
  • love pandas!!! My cousin Emily sent me an email this morning with all these cute pandas in it. (I was trying to figure out how to but them in this post but I am not that talented yet) They totally brightened my day.
  • love that i have less than 72 hours until I go to FL!!
  • love getting my haircut, I get to go today after work.
  • love my new tap class, it is so great!!! It has only been one class and I already feel like I have learned so much.
  • love gossip girl, i know totally cheesey but the show was so awesome last night. what is going to happen with Dan and the teacher?? Are we going to have a Dawson's Creek/Pacey scandal on our hands??
  • love crossword puzzles and my day by day crossword calendar
  • love new tennis shoes
  • love sunny weekends when you can have the windows open even in winter to just get some fresh air.
  • love talking/emailing with my sisters

Alright that was a short one but better than nothing.

Have a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment