Wednesday, April 29, 2009

love, tuesday

Still going strong here...much to blog about in the upcoming days. I had an "alcohol free April" so I need to write how that went and I am going to try "make more meals May" ( I love alliteration, can you tell?) but I will write about that tomorrow or Friday. Today I will continue the much loved weekly installment...


  • love that I am going to see Legally Blonde the Musical tonight with Erin. I LOVE this movie and hope that the musical will be just as good. love that a perk of my job is getting tickets at group rates!
  • love looking ahead to summer and planning weekends away and fun times with friends and family.
  • love chicken enchiladas, just had some for dinner last night and lunch today...by far my favorite meal from Let's Dish!

  • love my nephews Nick, Jake, Eric, and Henry. I love my nieces too but the nephews get a special shout out today because its Jake's (Jakey as his second mom/aunt calls him) 14th birthday today, and last night I was on the phone trying to help Eric with his math homework. I am not as good at graphing as I used to be but did remember y=mx+b, Mr Vare would be proud:) That's an old photo of nick, eric, and jake.
  • love my new bike shorts. I know ridiculous but its the little things. I got ones with padding in the butt, they are awesome!!
  • love playing Tennis!!!!!!!! So much fun to go on a great spring day and play a set or two.
  • love getting back into knitting and reading, currently knitting Anna's baby blanket and reading Eclipse from the Twighlight series. Hoping to finish both soon!

Have a lovely day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment