Tuesday, August 25, 2009

love tuesday

As promised, I'm still back and time for a love tuesday post:)

  • love my new computer! It is so amazing, look at how cute it is!!

  • love cleaning out my closet and donating 2 whole bags of clothes!! Don't love that my closet still looks full which means no shopping for me right now.

  • love that I get to attend two of my friends' big celebrations this weekend. Emily's 30th Birthday party in Chicago one night and then Coral's bachelorette party in Milwaukee the next. love spending time with friends who live in different cities.

  • love that fall TV is coming back soon:) Biggest Loser, Grey's, and a special fall So You Think Can Dance, in the words of Rachel Zoe, I Die! Thank goodness I have DVR

  • love the DQ thin mint blizzard...really how can you go wrong, it combines to of the best foods ever. Girl Scout cookies and ice cream.

  • love panda cam from the san diego zoo...if you are lucky, you can see the mom all snuggled up with the wee little baby panda!
  • love all the friends and family I have right now who are expecting...I need to get to work on my baby knits! Can't wait to get started on some fun baby hats

OK my 3 followers, hope you all had a lovely Tuesday!


3 comments:

  1. Who's expecting?? Anyone I know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the "love" days are back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog! I'm totally following it! And I love your Love Tuesdays!!

    ReplyDelete