Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love twednesday

This might be a shorter than usual love tuesday but it does have the added bonus of....PICTURES!!!

  • love my new magenta tights! I wore them to work on Monday and I am now obsessed with them. I wanted to get some bright tights to add something different to a boring grey or black dress and I can't wait to get more. One problem, $4 magenta tights on clearance are $4 for a reason...I already got a hole in them...oopsies, I'll patch that one right up...
  • love Law & Order SVU on DVD! This show is so great! I cannot wait to get home and see if Blockbuster Online has delivered another one to my mailbox, sadly though I am on the last disc, sniff sniff...do not love that.
  • love the new shelves I got from IKEA last night, actually they are picture ledges but I cannot wait to put them up!
  • love that my parents were home last week and I got to see them
  • love that while watching my SVU dvd's I have had time to work on this blanket for my cousin's baby, Anna. My cousin Emily started this blanket for her and I said I would finish it...that was like a year ago but I am determined to have it done in time for Anna's dedication in April. Emily and I both have similar blankets that our moms knit for us. Here is where I'm at so far! Wish me luck!

1 comment: