Tuesday, March 10, 2009

love, tuesday

YEAH!!! I am posting this on an actual Tuesday...woo hoo...go me!
  • love that I am going to Chicago this weekend and love celebrating my second favorite holiday st patty's day. What's not to love about this holiday, beer, the color green, potatoes, and Ireland?? Why, those are possibly 4 of my favorite things!
  • love that Marlys came over and helped me put up my new shelves last weekend and got me going on some much needed home improvements, 6 months after i moved into my apt. (photos of these changes to come later)
  • love that the week is going by relatively fast, which makes Friday and Chicago even closer
  • love that I get to take this trip with friends who have never really experienced Chicago before. love that I get to be a part of someone else's new experiences.
  • love TV on DVD. I have been on a TV on DVD kick and this weekend it was Brothers and Sisters, so great...gotta love the drama.
  • love having so many frozen meals in the freezer from going to Let's Dish with Joy the other weekend. And so much amazing tasting food at that!
  • love that I am feeling better after a good weekend with lots of sleep
  • love getting to spend more time with my nieces and nephews this weekend and that all my nephews won their hockey and basketball games. love that they still get as excited to see me as I get to see them, even though they are getting older.
  • love that its MARCH! That much closer to springtime and outside activities. Wouldn't seem like it today with the snow but love that we're one day closer to warmer weather.

Have a lovely Tuesday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love all of your bullets, but especially love the last two. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you will be arriving in a few short days! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you forgot one important thing.. ahem, alaska!!!

    ReplyDelete