Tuesday, May 5, 2009

love tuesday

Hip hip hooray!!! Its really Tuesday and I am writing my blog, yeah for being on time:)
I have been kind of crappy so far this work week but a few things have made my tuesday better than my monday
  • love my new pens from my friend and coworker Megan. I stopped at her building the other day to bring her some fries, more on that later, and she was using the coolest pens. I am kind of a pen freak so I asked her where she got them and she said I could HAVE them, I know! how lucky am I?! So I have been using them since then and there was even an orange one that I was using today in honor of Cinco de Mayo (love Cinco de Mayo)
  • love that there is now a Five Guys down the street from my work!! When I lived out in DC they had this chain everywhere and their Burgers and Fries are simply amazing. I heard a rumor that one was going to be opening in MN and little did I know it would be so close to me! YAY!!
  • love scrapbooking with Kristin on Saturday. It was so great to spend a ton of time working on some unfinished projects, thus fulfilling one of my new year's resolutions.
  • love my parents' new condo! Moving day was yesterday and even though half their furniture is still at the old place for "staging" purposes it was great to have them get into their new home. love helping them unpack as well, nice to give back for the numerous, numerous times they have helped me do the same.
  • love massages! I have been having some bad headaches again recently (seriously you turn 30 and everything falls apart, just kidding I have had this for a while) and nothing helps me like an amazing massage.
  • love the TV show gossip girl, sorry people but I do and right now I can't get enough. Its like I wish that I hadn't seen every episode so I could go back and watch them again for the first time, I know its weird and twisted.
  • and while we're on the topic of TV, love The Biggest Loser! Heck yeah, nothing I would rather do on a Tuesday night than sit down with a big bowl of ice cream and watch the Biggest Loser. I don't think that's exactly what they have in mind for "inspiring" people but I eat Edy's Slow Churned now, so does that count? I highly recommend the S'mores kind:)

Have a lovely Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you LOVE the pens and I LOVE Biggest Loser!

    ReplyDelete