Tuesday, February 17, 2009

love tuesday

Hello everyone! It has been a long hiatus from the blog due to a much needed and appreciated vacation in Florida. The weather was gorgeous and sunshine, a-ma-zing. Alas I am now back to the daily grind, which has had me not so happy lately but oh well...gotta find something to love.
  • love that its Tuesday and Monday is over, usually mondays do not bother me but yesterday was particularly unbearable. I was happy to say goodbye to that day.
  • love my tap class. we had it again on sat and I can't get enough of it. I want to wear my tap shoes around and practice everywhere. too bad i only have non-carpeted floors in my mini-laundry area and small kitchen, not really enough space to to practice those shim-shams and buffalos...don't ask.
  • love that I got new contacts today. What a difference just a little tweak can make!
  • love that I slept in a bit due to this contact lens appt. Again, what a difference a little extra sleep can make.
  • love that I get to hang out with my niece and nephew starting tomorrow. I am house/teen/dogsitting so my sister and bro in law can have a much needed vacation. It will be a nice change of pace and chance to hang out with them.
  • love the new banana bread oatmeal I am having for breakfast, and love putting some sort of chocolate in it to make it like banana choc chip bread. My friend Megan from work told me this was the best flavor of oatmeal and I COMPLETELY agree.
  • love bulldog puppies...seriously check them out, they are so cute.
  • love my crockpot. what a great invention, you put a bunch of things in it in the morning and ta-da, you come home from work and you have a meal.
  • love seeing old coworkers and friends and reminiscing. love picking up where you left off with some and of course amazing food and drinks at buca, love buca.
OK well I hope everyone's work weeks go fast and that it doesn't get as cold and snowy as they are saying it might.
have a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment