Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love Thursday, oops I mean Tuesday

Ok, yes I am 2 days late on this one but Tuesday I did not feel very "loving" until the end of the day and I was out later than usual on a week night(went to a Wild game) and didn't want to turn on the computer when I got home. Then yesterday after work, was a visit to my friend Hammer who shattered her radius ball (elbow) playing volleyball last week. She had surgery and has been recovering so a bunch of us from volleyball went to lift her spirits a little bit last night. Enough of the boring "where i've been and what i've been doing" stuff, on to what we came here for, love tuesday.
  • love getting free last minute tickets to the Wild game on tuesday night. the seats were AWESOME and the wild won which was a big love. Also love sitting with Natalie picking out which will be my new favorite players based either upon their names (Boogaard, the little kid behind kept calling him boogar) or their photos on the big screen (the less sweaty the better, i am already sweaty enough for the both of us).
  • love smoothies in the morning. Whether i make one or I have time to stop by Jamba Juice I feel like I'm having dessert for breakfast, AWESOME!
  • love my parents, monday was their 46th wedding anniversary and they amaze me every day. love that they spend their winters in Florida because it makes them so happy (and I also get to go and visit, only 8 day people!)
  • love community ed classes. the new session starts this week and today I have yoga and saturday tap starts up again. Its so great to pay so little to either try something new or continue something that you started.
  • love that it isn't below zero right now. i think you would only find this love from people who live in MN, but its true. So nice to not see that little - in the morning next to a number.
  • love coworkers who keep you sane when work weeks get really really long.
  • love clothes in bright colors for dark winter mornings. something about wearing a bright blue shirt when its cloudy and gloomy makes the day a little better.
  • love reading for fun. nothing new but lately nothing has made me happier than curling up on the couch with some white hot cocoa in my obama mug (thanks Kath) and reading a good book.

hope everyone find a little something to love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment